Friday 24 October 2008

The weekend of Weddings

The weekend of the 11th & 12th of October was quite a busy one.
Firstly on the Saturday I had a Wedding at Barnsdale Lodge at the beautiful Rutland Water.

I only knew I was to be doing this Wedding the week before. Unfortuently the lady that was origionaly doing it was taken very poorly so I was asked to step in & I was very happy to help. I quickly phoned Pam, the Bride, & had a chat with her to reasure her that evrything regarding the flowers were going to be fine & to check if there were any flowers that she liked or disliked. She was lovely & probably the easiest Bride to please ever!

Pam's Hand-tied Bouquet of lemon Roses, lilac Freesia & Gypsophila (God I hate the stuff!!).

Buttonholes of lemon Roses with a few Freesia for the Groom, Graham.

Pedestals of lemon Roses, Sunflowers, Lilies, lilac Freesia, Lisianthus & September with lovely green Oak Leaves.

The Cake was decorated with lemon Roses & lilac Freesia.

Table entres of lemon Roses, lilac Freesia & Lisianthus with lemon Hypericum Berries & Oak Leaves.

No comments: