Monday 12 April 2010

Wedding of Zoe & Jamie Saturday 10th April 2010

Today was the Wedding of Zoe & Jamie, the weather had been awful all week so I was abit worried for Zoe that it was going to rain for her special day but it turned out to be the hottest day of the year!
Zoe's Mum & Dad collected the flowers in the morning so I didn't get any pictures of the flowers in action.

Two small Calla Lilies with Greenery & finished with gold ribbon to be placed on top of the Cake.

The Groom, Jamie's Buttonhole of a Calla Lily with Greenery to complement Zoe's Bouquet.

The three Ladies double cream 'Vendella' Rose & Greenery Buttonholes.

Zoe originally wanted to wear a circlet Ivy & Freesia but after meeting with her Hairdresser they decided that a headband would be better as her hair is quite short.
I used white Freesia & Greenery, I bound the headband with gold ribbon to match her Bouquet.

The 1 year old Bridesmaid had a single 'Cool Water' Rose with Greenery around the edge & finished with pink ribbon to match.

The Bridesmaid's Hand-tied Bouquet of 'Cool Water' Roses with Pistach & variegated Ivy. Finished with pink ribbon to match.


Zoe's Bouquet of White Calla Lilies, trailing Bear Grass, variegated Ivy, rolled Aspidistra Leaves & Pistach Greenery finished with gold ribbon.


Another shot of Zoe's Head band

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love "Cool Water" roses! I love your flower shop. I love the flowers on your site. It makes my mouth water and makes me giddy with longing to put up my own shop. I am so happy for you, Lisa. More power!!!

-meg a.